Hello there. Motionize will always be under development—which is a good thing! It will be renewed and refreshed to handle the needs of its primary users. Currently the development version is called Vekpo. Vekpo 0.92 appears stable as a preliminary release and is available on my Shoptly.com store.
Vekpo (Motionize Development) Builds
1/16/2017: Vekpo 0.92
• Fixed gradient conversion (supports linear and radial only)
• Improved presentation of document
• Modified build settings (requires OS 10.10+)
1/16/2016: Vekpo 0.91
• Fixed fill color error for shapes with outline only
• Added default name to unnamed bezier shapes and groups
• Fixed seemingly random shape positioning
• Fixed shape conversion for complex shapes
1/09/2016: Vekpo 0.9
• Only supports iDraw/Graphic (i.e. reads iDraw/Graphic, writes Motion)
• Runs as a standalone application. Launch Vekpo, open iDraw/Graphic file from within, save file (saves as new Motion file)
• Vekpo does not alter any source files.